Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dear Lovely People on my Blog List...

I am totally behind on posts on my blog as well as keeping up with yours! Over the weekend I will be taking a bit of a break, but I will be back at it on Monday- However, expect me to comment and catch up with all of you on Sunday :)

With blogger going down yesterday and all the other crazy going on this weekend (lots of plans) I will have to get back to you guys soon!

PS, you are all better at updating more often than me! I promise to be back at it soon!
PSS please check out my twitter for blog statuses in the future. I will also be posting more personal updates and what not in twitter (you dont want to miss out! I might have some big news coming your way soon, plus see who I'm following.)

*Click on the picture...you know you want to*



Ttyl my dears,

Bella

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Miss Tattoo Thanks ladykins! I hope you have an awesome Fourth of July Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest Twitter follower! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Thank you Krysten!!!! It means alot!

    ReplyDelete