Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"I'm always making a comeback but nobody ever tells me where I've been. "


Some things are just worth waiting for....gentle readers I have missed you so. I think its about time we get reacquainted, don't you?
Writing through this process of planning to wed, being now employed and now it seems taking on a completely new career in a caring profession has made me realize just how much putting my thoughts on paper means to me. You all have been so inspiring with your support, especially those who came on late in the game to only find that your newly followed blogger is MIA. That takes guts, and a lot of loyalty. I appreciate that.

To say that I have updates coming that could spin your head, would be an understatement. S and I have actually managed to get something done this year- including taking on a partner for our wedding planning that we are both so very proud of and excited to be working with. But like one of my favorite chefs always says.....that's another show.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...your patience has been rewarded. I'm back on the interwebs, for better or for worse, and I guess that means you just need to stay tuned to watch the fun really begin.

Its good to be back. Its great to make a comeback.


Always,


Bella

5 comments:

  1. Im glad your back cant wait to start reading your posts again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SKendall! I have a lot to catch up on and people to thank on here so that's my first plan. Also thank you for sticking around! Means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue Titanium Iron - etin
    In an titanium dental implants and periodontics ivory-framed gold-framed case, the case is crafted in titanium charge a unique and trekz titanium pairing distinctive pattern. This is an ivory-framed case made of a $18.00 · gaggia titanium ‎In titanium alloy nier replicant stock

    ReplyDelete