Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We Now Take a Break from Your Regular Scheduled Programming

:) Hey there ladies and gents


Today I will be sharing with you the fine art of pandering; aka trying to get you to follow my blog!

Also this is a chance for me to share the way I built this place using Photoshop- I have a few unused graphics I just wanted to show off- most made using a background of the sky, and then inputting vector brushes in PS CS3.

Im also going to be including the image you can use should you feel like posting my blog on a page for your blog list! (I'll give you cookies)

:D We will now show you some pretty pictures and then to return you to our regular scheduled programming








This is the image I wanted to use for the side bar to your right- unfortunately I cant because of formatting issues, (it also makes a great book mark ;) ). I might use it in the future as a possible divider, but we will see. Its a bit of a shame because I really liked the way it turned out! Any other possibly uses are more than welcome!


























This is the new banner I was thinking about putting on my art site! Please use if you would like on your site.



Anyways, to my Followers, I just wanted to say thank you, and also I hope you enjoyed the pretty pictures! It means a lot to me that so many people have found interest in the blog, and I will try to make the posts better and better from here!.


Cheers,
Bella

7 comments:

  1. I really like the side-bar too! Too bad you can't use it on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! booerns! Hey, you should come online mister, unless of course you are le studying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I was actually thinking of trying to print off some bookmarks or tshirts using the sidebar icon...what do you think? I could give them away and get a larger following for the blog (merchandizing lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bookmarks would be cool. I love the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sparedlove! I appreciate that- also, check out the new post- it has music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bookmark, too! Bummer it can't be used on the site :/ You are a crafty one, already branding merch for your blog. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Pink: Thanks! I dunno it just seems such a shame not to use it! I did use the top of it for my twitter link picture tho! So theres that at least!. Yeah I want to make bookmarks and then leave them around with the blog address on the back lol. Get more followers maybe?
    Or cause litter....probably the later one.

    ReplyDelete