Wednesday, July 6, 2011

To Weave a Dream REDUX

Aka if you are wondering where the heck the Blog list went, I am now introducing the fun element of Tabbing to the blog!

My Blog list has become so huge (and will continue to get bigger Im sure) that it now needs its own page! Which goes to show that there are many blogs visitors need to check out and read :)

I am also going to be updating with a Personal Bio and A Couple Bio for S and myself.

Other changes
  • Blog Archive is a little closer up to the top on the right column, just under all the Followers Options
  • Non-Blogger visitors can now follow via email (follow link is in the right column)
There might be some more changes in the next week but I will update you all soon! Check out twitter for any more updates!

Cheers,
Bella

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're reminding me that I need to tweak a few things....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yeah I realized after a while that I seriously needed to put the blog list on its own page! Its huge now!

    ReplyDelete